Thursday, March 24, 2011

BYU vs. TWU Gymnastics Meet

February 11, 2011 (I know, I know).

Background Info: My roommate Krysten, is a BYU Gymnast. Krysten's dad is a professional photographer. He is based in Texas, but when he found out that BYU was competing against Texas Women's, he decided to shoot the meet here in Provo! I had a camera question one day last semester and asked Krysten if she wouldn't mind talking to her Dad about it for me. My simple question turned into Krysten handing the phone over to me and I chatted with her dad for 20 minutes or so about cameras. A few weeks later, he asked if I would like to shoot the gymnastics meet with him. Of course I said yes! He even let me use one of his cameras. I will only ever dream of owning a camera that nice. Shooting the gymnastics meet was tough, especially with a camera that wasn't mine (it's kind of like brushing your teeth with someone else's toothbrush, or driving someone else's car), but I learned so much and I had an awesome time. 

Thanks Mr. Koval!








 This is my beautiful roommate. Love you Krys!

No comments:

Post a Comment